Rhodeco Rubber is growing, and we are seeking to add a Sales & Marketing Support Staff to work with our Account Executives in a coordinated approach for customer contact. If you are our ideal candidate, you love sales and interacting with people, and you find it natural to build rapport with others. You are enthusiastic, competitive by nature, and motivated to exceed daily goals. Your support is top-notch, you pride yourself on creating memorable customer experiences and on being a positive contact for each customer with which you work. You are seeking a long-term career opportunity in Inside Sales for a leading manufacturing company. .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use active selling approach to support our overall Sales and Marketing goals.
• Perform out-calling to qualify prospective customers.
• Follow up on all quotations to customers.
• Administer the flow of start-up orders from start-to-finish, providing central coordination to meet deliveries and to secure customer approvals.
• Manage customer orders for continuing products.
• Monitor customer order activity and sales volumes.
• Use every contact to probe for opportunities to expand Rhodeco Rubber’s business with customers.
• Provide back-up for some general office needs.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Talent for being persuasive with customers, keeping customer satisfaction as a guiding factor.
• Possessing a strong Sales disposition.
• Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks.
• Comfortable interacting with all functional areas and all organizational levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Solid computer skills required, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, & Powerpoint.
• Completion of an Associates Degree, or equivalent.
• 3+ years experience in Inside Sales in a manufacturing environment.
NO PHONE CALLS. PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME WITH COVER LETTER TO HR@RHODECORUBBER.COM.